Brother Printer Drivers play a key role in the working of Brother printer. What to do when brother printer unable to print. Now, there are various methods to install printers on your brother’s printers but we need to choose the best method and the right drivers in order to maintain brother printer installer the optimum performance of devices.
In that case, 5 different methods to install the driver for Brother Printer Drivers. All methods are analyzed and tested by our expert team before setup your brother printer. You can use any method to install a new printer or update the existing one.
- Brother printer drivers window 7, 8, 10, and mac download from the official website.
- Update Brother Printer Driver via Device Manager.
- Install your Brother’s Printer driver manually (Using USB).
How to install brothers printer software for windows 10
Install the latest brother printer driver on windows 10 and print on the wireless network. You can download the brother control center for printer drivers’ easy installation.
- Open the official website of Brother Printer Drivers
- Search for the printer model you are looking for and click the Search button
- Alternatively, you can go to the product type and select your model.
- Click on Download and select the operating system. Then tap on search.
- Now, select the Printer Driver & Scanner Driver under Drivers
- Next, click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Once the file is downloaded, you need to locate the .exe file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
How to Install Brother Printer Driver via Device Manager
- Press “Windows+R” to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search box and hit press Enter key to open device manager.
- Find and expand Printers or Printer queues dialog. Then right-click on the Update Driver Software.
- Now Click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- The Windows manager will detect and automatically update your printer’s drivers. Just follow the instructions given on-screen.
- Important Note: If you already have the right drivers on your device, it will automatically inform you with a message.
Steps to Install brother printer driver manually (Using USB)
If you have connected your PC with printers using USB, the built-in drivers can be installed in an easy manner. Most of the time the drivers will configure automatically on your device and add a brother printer driver.
- Open the control panel and select Hardware and Sound and then Devices and Printers.
- Select the Advanced printer setup.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- If the model name you are looking for is missing then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Select “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and then choose the option namely Add a printer.
- Under the section Host-name or IP address, enter the IP address and then the name of the model.
- Look for the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use option and then Next.
- Next, from the drop-down menu which consists of Brother and then the Model name from the list.
- Tap next to Continue.
- Once installed click on Finish to continue.
Download and install the free brother printer driver
Do you want to install a BROTHER printer driver? If yes, there are many ways available to do so. The latest drivers and software should be downloaded and installed. Many Brother printers have come with the drivers which are provided in the windows update.
These drivers are for the printer also, so there is no need to download, install the printer driver from the Brother official website. Proper installation ways should be followed. Printer drivers are important as they enable the printer to work smoothly and efficiently. Printing can be done without any problem or error. It also helps to transfer the printed data to the printer when required.