QuickBooks helps in streamlining the complex business accounting activities such as inventory management, creating invoices, bookkeeping, etc. But it can be quite frustrating for the users when they get stuck with some technical glitches while operating the software. One such error is QuickBooks Error 12152 that might occur when your system is not connected with a high-speed internet network connection. You might encounter the error while downloading the latest QuickBooks payroll updates. However, there are several other reasons for the QuickBooks Update Error 12152. We have discussed all such reasons in the fuerthre section of the blog. Along with the resolution methods to deal with the error as soon as possible.
If you are running out of time and want instant help to resolve QuickBooks Error 12152 then contact our experts at the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053 . Our experts are available round the clock to help you with the error within the shortest time possible.
Why do you come across QuickBooks Update Error Code 12152?
Improper internet settings are one of the most common reasons that might result in QuickBooks Update Error Code 12152. There are several other reasons that might lead to the error, have a quick overview on them:
- It might occur when the QuickBooks files got corrupted because of the incorrect installation of the QB application.
- You are not using the upgraded version of the QuickBooks application.
- Sometimes, it might occur due to the inappropriate settings of your system’s date and time.
- Also, it might occur when the QB is unable to read or write the license data of the application.
Also Read :- QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
Remedies to Resolve QuickBooks Error 12152
Tired of getting the QuickBooks Error 12152 everytime you try to download the QuickBooks Payroll updates? If yes, then to help you out, below we have listed some of the quick resolution methods that can assist you in eliminating the error at its earliest.
Solution 1: Examine and confirm your system’s date and time
It is necessary to verify your system date and time as it may be one of the reasons that might give rise to QuickBooks Error 12152. Below we have listed some of the simple steps using which you can easily check the date and time of the computer.
- In the first step, go to the bottom right corner of your system and then right-click on the date.
- Soon after this, Adjust Date/Time option from the drop-down menu list.
- Now, you need to choose the Change Date and Time option and then set the correct date and timings.
- Once done, click on the OK button and then restart your system to check whether the issue still persists. If you are still getting the error, then move towards the next troubleshooting solution given below.
Solution 2: Change The Internet Network Settings
- To begin with, click on the QuickBooks Help menu followed by the Internet Connection Setup.
- Soon after this, tap on the “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet” and then select Next option. If you notice that the second box doesn’t open on the screen then follow the steps below:
- Go to the Start menu and then type “Control Panel” within the search field to open the Control Panel.
- Now, you are supposed to choose the Internet Options.
- Proceeding further, select the Advanced Connection Settings followed by the Advanced tab.
- Thereafter, scroll down to the bottom of the Settings window and ensure that you have marked the checkboxes of Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 options.
- In the end, select Ok followed by the Done option.
Get Also Read Now:- Simple Solutions To Rectify QuickBooks Error PS107
Summing It Up!!
By following the aforementioned troubleshooting solutions you can easily get rid of the QuickBooks Error 12152. It is necessary to resolve the error at its earliest as it hampers the daily workflow of an organization. In case you face any difficulty while following the steps listed above then feel free to connect with our highly certified experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.