“Does Spotify have advertisements?” Yes. Spotify, as we all know, provides both free and premium tiers of service to its consumers. Spotify music is available to anyone who wants to listen to it online.
Spotify’s free users, on the other hand, must endure Spotify’s occasional advertisements. Premium customers, on the other hand, can bypass Spotify Ad Blocker entirely.
As a result, many people question if there is a method to prevent advertisements on Spotify. You can find the answer to how to make it in this thread.
We’ll go over the top seven techniques to prevent Spotify ads in this article. The methods apply to Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and even those who do not have Spotify Premium. Please continue reading for more information.
Part 1: How to Use Spotify Premium to Block Ads
The simplest approach to block Spotify Ads is to purchase a Spotify Premium account. You must upgrade your free Spotify account to a Premium account.
The Spotify premium plan can prevent ads on Spotify by default thanks to the built-in Spotify Ad blocker. You can download and listen to Spotify tracks offline if you have a Spotify premium subscription. The monthly fee for this plan is only $9.99.
Let’s look at how to get Spotify Premium to block Spotify Ads.
- Go to the official Spotify website on your computer. Then sign in with your free Spotify account.
- Select ‘Profile’ > ‘Account‘ > ‘Subscription’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the page, look for the ‘Get Spotify Premium‘ option and click it.
- Select the premium plan that you want and pay for it.
- To complete the subscription, tap the ‘Start My Spotify Premium‘ button.
- After that, you can use Spotify Premium to block ads while listening to music.
If you don’t want to continue with your Premium plan after the 3-month trial period, you can cancel it at any time. Spotify will charge you $9.99 + VAT each month if you don’t cancel before the trial period finishes.
Part 2: How to Turn Off Spotify Ads on Your Computer
How do I get rid of ads on my Spotify PC? Spotify offers a desktop app and a web player, as we all know. We’ll show you how to block ads on Spotify’s desktop client and the Spotify Web Player in this article.
Let’s meet the StopAd to do so. It’s a completely free Spotify ad blocker. It can be used to prevent advertisements on the Spotify web player or the Spotify desktop programme on a PC. However, Spotify Let’s meet the StopAd to do so. It’s a completely free Spotify ad blocker.
It can be used to prevent advertisements on the Spotify web player or the Spotify desktop program on a PC. However, Spotify Ad are still not blocked on the Spotify mobile app. Now, let’s look at how to use StopAd to prevent ads in Spotify for PC.
Blocking Ads on Spotify’s Web Player
- Download and install the StopAd Web Assistant.
- From the bottom-left corner of the app, tap on the green/grey hand.
- Toggle the green button to the right of ‘Ad Blocker‘ to enable it.
- Finally, you may add Spotify to your playlist. While listening to music on Spotify Web Player, it will disable advertisements.