QuickBooks Payroll is one of the most important features that help businesses to manage their payroll activities easily. But at times, while using this feature, users might run into certain technical glitches, and one of them is QuickBooks Error PS107. Wondering why it happened? It might occur whenever you try to download the payroll and fail to do the same. Sometimes, it might happen due to the damaged file in the QuickBooks application. The error comes up with an error message stating:
“An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]”.
Read the entire blog carefully to get complete resolution methods to figure out QuickBooks Desktop Error PS107 quickly with ease.
Does the QuickBooks Error PS107 is hampering your ongoing work and need immediate help to fix it? Dial the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053 and consult with one of our highly-certified experts to get instant help within the shortest time possible.
Why am I stuck with QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107?
One of the primary reasons behind the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107 is the inactive payroll subscription. However, there are several other reasons as well that might evoke the error; we have listed some of them below:
- You are not using the updated version of the QuickBooks application.
- Also, it might take place due to the outdated payroll tax table.
- Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks application may also be responsible.
How can you rectify QuickBooks Desktop Error PS107?
Once you get to know about the causes that might trigger QuickBooks Desktop Error PS107, you can easily fix it using the correct troubleshooting solutions. We have listed some of the simple solutions using which you can easily fix the error without any interruption.
Solution 1: Get the Latest QuickBooks Updates
Older version of the QuickBooks Desktop is one of the reasons that might lead to QuickBooks Error PS107. To resolve it, ensure that you are using the latest QB updates using the stepwise instructions listed below:
- Go to the Start menu, search for the QuickBooks Desktop, right-click on it to open.
- Following that, choose the option “Run as Administrator”.
- Now, you are required to tap on the QuickBooks Help menu from the No Company Open window and then click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the Options tab, select the Mark All checkbox and then select Save.
- Moving ahead, tap on the Update Now tab and mark the checkbox of Reset Update.
- Now, click on the Get Updates option, close QuickBooks once the downloading process gets completed. Further, reboot your system and then try to install the updates to check whether the error is resolved.
Solution 2: Download the Most Recently Launch Tax Table Update
As discussed above, it might occur due to the outdated version of the payroll tax table update. It is essential to update the payroll every time you decide to use the feature. For that, go through the stepwise instructions listed below:
- In the first step, tap on the Employees tab and then click Get Payroll Updates.
- Soon after this, you are required to select the checkbox of Download Entire Update.
- At last, choose the Download Latest Update option.
Summing It Up!!
As the blog concludes here, we hope that these troubleshooting methods have helped you to rectify QuickBooks Error PS107. However, just in case the error persists, we suggest you to have one to one consultation with our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.