The only place where feast and fashion come together to have a blast is the big, fat Indian wedding. With the celebration, the constant fear of the outfit for the grand day is always running in mind.
With a variety of wedding wear options for men, it can get a little overwhelming. Don’t fret anymore!
This guide will make sure you get the spotlight for all the right reasons.
Options to Choose Your Wedding Wear From
Gone are the days when there was just one kind of wedding attire for men- the Kurta-Pyjama. Nowadays, you get stumped with stylish choices and trendy variety that is offered to you.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the options to bring style to the wedding. Shall we?
A knee-length jacket made from a comfortable fabric is the most popular form of ethnic wear for men.
Usually referred to as the prince coat, Bandhgala suits come with a tailored vest, a coat to the waist, and trousers. Pocket scarves make the indispensable part of it to give it a royal look. It’s the ideal blend of regal Indian with western.
It’s the evergreen wedding wear for men with class and modernity at the same time. Mostly found in two variants, three-piece suit and five-piece suit, the uniqueness and luxury that this outfit portrays are unmatchable.
The award for the most favourite Indian wedding wear goes to the Sherwani. It comprises a button-down coat that goes below the knees accompanying a Salwar.
The trendiest addition to the entire wedding wear is a coat/blazer. Depending on the material and the pattern of the attire, it can instantly transform your look from formal to fun.
If you want to create a style statement with just the perfect hint of formal, waistcoat outfits are for you. Coupling with a tie and a plain shirt, you can blend comfort with the redesigned definition of style.
Dos and Donts in Wedding Wear for Men
When it comes to wedding wear, you should always keep a few tips handy to keep the style and class balanced.
- Color: Go for the color which blends with the theme, your comfort, and the time of the event.
- Style: Your style is truly yours. Always look out for varieties that fit yours instead of imitating anyone.
- Design: The design of your wedding outfit can dazzle or dampen your look. Always choose the design that sits well with your physique and appearance.
- Material: A few bucks on your wedding wear can be fatal for your look on the grand day. Choose the most comfortable and chic fabric to rule the hearts.
- Fitting: A long day and uncomfortable wear are a bad match. Keep it a mandate to have a well fitted outfit.
Indian weddings have embraced fashion with tradition. They are the best opportunities to bring out your creative genius and give everyone a fashion standard to meet.
Wedding wear for men is no exception. With a wide variety and style to choose from, the best look is just inspiration away.